Boston Children's Hospital at Waltham
This opportunity is available to volunteers at Boston Children’s Hospital at Waltham located at 9 Hope Ave., Waltham, MA.
- interact with patients and families by the bedside and in the waiting room area: play games, read, engage in basic art projects
- create an art project of the day to engage families during volunteer shifts
- help to organize and provide a safe, clean environment while assisting with toy washing
- assist the supervisor with any other needs, such as programming or preparing materials for patients and families
- at least 18 years old and graduated from high school
- must fully complete application and submit reference sheet
- available to attend a Zoom interview
- available to start in February and continue for the year commitment
Current volunteer need
- 9 a.m. to noon Wednesdays
- One set three-hour shift per week for one calendar year (February 2024 to February 2025).
- This timeline includes volunteering during the summer months of 2024. Please keep in mind that we ask volunteers to maintain a weekday, daytime volunteer shift throughout the calendar year.
How to apply
If you are interested in applying to this volunteer position, please submit the application below and send the reference form to a suitable reference for them to submit to our office directly.