Welcome to Longwood Pediatrics’ "for adolescents" page!
This site is especially designed for our adolescent patients! The doctors and staff at Longwood Pediatrics work hard every day to keep YOU up to speed on all of the issues that you face as a teenager. You can find answers to some of your questions here, on the Teen Turf section of our website. If you can’t find the answers to your questions on our Teen Turf pages, remember we are available to you 24/7, 365 days a year; and now we are readily accessible on your cellphone, tablet, and computer! Just like our office renovation, our website is leaping into the 21st century!
Before you start to explore… some vitals about LPA…
- LPA office hours are 8:30 am to 5:30 pm Monday to Friday.
- You can talk to a doctor or a nurse by phone at ANY TIME… 24/7. Click here for our contact information.
- We are also open on Saturdays and Sundays 9 am – 12 pm for more urgent visits.
- We are on Facebook and Twitter! Check it out!
- We do prefer you come to your appointment with at least one parent until you turn 18 years of age.
- We are here to help make your growing pains a little less painful… feel free to share any questions you have with your provider, no matter how small. We are big fans of CONFIDENTIALITY! (How does it work?)