- Center for Disease Control and Prevention
- STEP Program
- Yet another high quality study debunking the purported link between Thimerosal in vaccines & Autism
- Centers for Disease Control Vaccine & Immunization
- American Academy of Pediatrics Immunization
- Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia Vaccine Education website. This is a great resource for families and discusses the many benefits of vaccination, known side effects, and the many controversies surrounding vaccination.
- American Academy of Pediatrics Facts For Parents About Vaccine Safety
- CDC seasonal Flu information
General pediatric information
- Healthy Children.org (a parent focused website from the AAP)
- American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Children’s Hospital Boston
- For kids: BAM! Body and Mind
- Kids Health site by Nemours. Great site with separate sections for parents & kids. Lots of general health information about a number of topics. www.kidshealth.org/
- National Highway Transportation Safety Administration website has lots of great information about car seats and vehicle safety for kids. Car seat inspection station locator also available.
- Child Safety Seat Inspection Locator
- Massachussetts Department of Public Health Information Sheet regarding Eastern Equine Encephalitis (EEE) has great up to date information regarding prevention of mosquito/insect bites.