Clinician Resources | Overview
- Orientation for Nurses and Clinical Assistants: Human milk management is offered monthly. Check Nursing Education Calendar or NetLearning for information.
- Human milk competency can be completed through NetLearning.
- Breastfeeding family education information sheets are available on many topics and in several languages (English, Spanish, Portuguese, and Arabic) to print for use with your families.
Lactation resource staff
Become a breastfeeding resource for your inpatient unit or clinical service. This group meets bimonthly for education opportunities, and it collaborates via email to distribute lactation information to staff throughout the hospital. A 10-hour comprehensive lactation training is offered twice a year for staff who desire to represent their units.
Email email@example.com for more information or to participate. All are welcome.
- Human milk donation: Mothers' Milk Bank Northeast or Human Milk Banking Association of North America
- Medication use while breastfeeding:
- AAP Policy Statement: Breastfeeding and the Use of Human Milk