Outpatient Appointments | Overview
To make an appointment, call 617-355-6462 or go to our Programs and Services page to select the program or service that your child needs. Or have your child's pediatrician call us for a second opinion or a referral.
What to bring to an appointment
- Doctor's or specialist's name
- Name and telephone number of your referring physician
- Insurance card(s)
- Co-payment and referral for your insurance, if applicable
- Medical or personal records, such as X-rays or lab tests. If you are unsure what to bring, call us
- A list of your child's medications
- A list of questions you may have
- Your child's and your Social Security numbers (for insurance purposes)
- Any forms mailed to you by the ORL department
- Books, games, snacks, formula, diapers, change of baby clothes or other necessities (please do not bring food if your child must fast for testing)
Return patients: What to bring
- Insurance and demographic information is verified at every visit. Please bring your insurance card with you to every visit.
- If your insurance, address or phone number should change, please notify us, so that we can update this information. This will help us in the event we need to contact you.