Framingham Pediatrics follows the immunization guidelines recommended by the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP). For information about these vaccines and the diseases they protect against, please visit https://www.aap.org/en/patient-care/immunizations/.
For detailed informational sheets published by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) please visit www.cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/vis.
Our vaccine philosophy
Our practice believes that all children should receive the recommended vaccines according to the guidelines provided by the AAP and the CDC. Vaccines are safe and effective in preventing diseases and health complications in children and young adults. Regular vaccinations help children ward off infections, and are administered as one of the safest and best methods of disease prevention.
We are happy to discuss your concerns about vaccines at your child's next visit.
- Framingham Pediatrics Vaccine Policy
- Well Child Visits and Vaccine Schedule
- Adolescent Vaccine Schedule
AAP and CDC recommended immunization schedules
- 0-18 Years - Schedule for Persons Aged 0 Through 6 Years | 2015
- Catch-up Schedule - Schedule for Persons Aged 4 Months Through 18 Years Who Start Late or Who Are More Than 1 Month Behind | 2015