In December of 2013, Framingham Pediatrics began a partnership with Psychological Care Associates (now known as Child and Family Psychological Services) to provide behavioral health services on site, alongside, and in collaboration with the pediatricians and staff who care for your child. Dr. Maxine Kantor joined Framingham Pediatrics in September 2018. Currently, she provides consultation, evaluation, education, brief treatment and referral guidance for children and families virtually. Dr. Kantor works together and in coordination with the Framingham Pediatrics staff you have always known.
- Download information about patient billing
Additional services provided by PCA
- Needles and Shots and Swabs...OH MY! (needle phobia clinics)
- Information about Psychological Care Associates
Maxine K. Kantor, Psy.D.
Maxine K. Kantor, Psy.D. received her Doctorate in Clinical Psychology from William James College in 2016. She completed her Internship Training at The Dr. Leon O. Brenner Center for Psychological Assessment & Consultation which provides comprehensive psychological assessment to address problems of learning and adjustment for children, adolescents and adults. Dr. Kantor completed a Post-Doctoral Fellowship at Harvard Medical School/Boston Children’s Hospital in Child and Pediatric Psychology with the Developmental Medicine Center, where she was also a Fellow in Leadership Education in Neurodevelopment and Related Disorders and earlier served as a Clinical Assistant in the Children’s Hospital Neighborhood Partnerships. Additional training experiences were at the Freedman Center for Child and Family Development at William James College, the Adolescent Acute Residential Treatment Program and the Arlington School, a therapeutic day school, both at McLean Hospital, Belmont. Dr. Kantor provides evaluation and treatment for children, adolescents and families at PCA’s Framingham office. She also provides evaluation, consultation, treatment and guidance for children and families as part of the Framingham Pediatrics primary care team to integrate behavioral health care into routine pediatric care
Dr. Kantor will see patients by virtual visit on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.
To schedule an appointment
Appointments can be scheduled by calling our regular office number: (508) 879-5764.
- Please see 'Questions for the PCA Psychologist' for some commonly asked questions that our psychologists receive.
- Please note: Visits with a psychologist will be billed through CFPS to your mental health insurer, and are subject to co-payments due at the time of the visit. If you would prefer that CFPS not disclose information with your insurer, a private pay option is also available.