You may request a medication refill from one of our physicians by one of the following methods. (This is different than our previous method of refill to assure a secure exchange of information).
It is important to remember that we require the following information to process your refill:
- Your child's full name and date of birth
- Your name and daytime contact telephone number
- Your child's primary care doctor
- Full name of medication, preferred formulation (liquid, chewable, tablets etc...) and directions for usage (all this information is found on the label on the medication bottle/box)
- Name and location of the pharmacy (Walgreens in Framingham on Temple Street)
Medication refill options
1. Email through the Framingham Pediatrics Patient Portal (click here)
- Log in to your child's individual Patient Portal account and send a secure email to the office.
- These messages are reviewed frequently Monday through Friday.
- If you do not have a Patient Portal account, please call the office and ask one of our staff to set you up with a username and password.
2. Fax the above information to 508-820-0864
- Click here to download and print out the refill form that can then be faxed.
- Faxes are checked frequently throughout the day on weekdays.
For ADHD medications, please let us know if you would like to pick up the script or have it mailed home.
- Medication refills will be completed by your child's physician during weekday office hours and require at least 48 hours notice.
- Messages will not be seen on the weekends.
- Please do NOT request refills on the weekend. We feel that in the interest of quality of medical care, prescriptions should be refilled by your primary care doctor.