You may request a referral from one of our physicians by one of the following methods.
1. Email through, MyChart, the Framingham Pediatrics Patient Portal (click here)
- Log into a proxy account or your child's individual Patient Portal account and send a secure email to the office.
- These messages are reviewed frequently throughout the day.
- If you do not have a MyChart account, please call the office and ask one of our staff to set you up with a username and password.
2. Call the Referral Telephone Line: 508-879-1226
- Simply leave a recorded message for our office staff requesting the referral.
- Messages will be checked twice a day during the week.
- It is important to remember that we require the following information to process your referral:
- Your child's full name and date of birth
- Your name and daytime contact telephone number
- Your child's doctor
- Insurance carrier and ID number
- Full name, address, phone number and specialty of the specialist
- Reason for the visit
- Date of the appointment