Providers can refer eligible patients and families to our program. We are happy to help you navigate the referral process if necessary.
Eligible patients include those with:
- congenital heart disease
- suspected or known diagnosis of a cardiovascular syndrome or condition
- a personal history of unexplained cardiac arrest
- suspected or known diagnosis of an inherited heart rhythm disorder, including long QT syndrome, CPVT, arrhythmogenic cardiomyopathy, and Brugada syndrome
- suspected or known diagnosis of a cardiomyopathy
- family history of sudden, unexplained death in an individual under age 40
To refer a patient, send a referral and the patient's medical records to email@example.com or fax to 617-730-4610.
If you have questions regarding a referral, please contact the center at 617-355-8794.