Amanda Griffin | Education
2008, Amherst, MA
2014, Amherst, MA
2015, Amherst, MA
Amanda Griffin | Professional History
My primary research and clinical interests center on pediatric unilateral hearing loss and were inspired from my early clinical experiences at Boston Children’s during my externship in 2011-2012.
- Griffin, A. M., Poissant, S. F., Freyman, R. L. (2019). “Speech-in-noise and quality-of-life measures in school-aged children with normal hearing and with unilateral hearing loss. Ear and Hearing,” 40 (4), 887-904.
- Griffin, A. M., Poissant, Sarah F., Freyman, Richard L. (2020). “Auditory Comprehension in School-Aged Children with Normal Hearing and Unilateral Hearing Loss,” Language, Speech, and Hearing Services in Schools. 51, 29-41.
- Harris, J. M., Neault, M. W., O'Neill, E. E., Griffin, A. M., Kawai, K., Kenna, M. A., & Licameli, G. R. (2021). Incidence, Time Course, and Implications of Electrode Abnormalities in Pediatric Cochlear Implant Recipients. Ear and hearing, 42(2), 334–342. https://doi.org/10.1097/AUD.0000000000000924
- Yeung, J. C., Griffin, A., Newton, S., Kenna, M., & Licameli, G. R. (2022). In Response to, "Is revision of Cochlear Implants Infrequent?". The Laryngoscope, 132(5), E17. https://doi.org/10.1002/lary.30035
- Park, L.R., Griffin, A.M., Sladen, D.P., Neumann, S., and Young, N.M. (2022). American Cochlear Implant Alliance Task Force Guidelines for Clinical Assessment and Management of Cochlear Implantation in Children With Single-Sided Deafness. Ear Hear. 22;43(2):255-267. doi: 10.1097/AUD.0000000000001204. PMID: 35213890; PMCID: PMC8862768.