The Boston Children’s Hospital Neuroanesthesia Program is located on the third floor of the Bader Building.
Enter the hospital through the Main Entrance and walk up the stairs on your left.
At the top of the stairs, walk straight through the doorway and take a right (Volunteer Services will be on your left as you walk down the hallway).
At the end of the hallway, turn left, then take an immediate right.
Follow hallway past the Hale Family Center for Families on the left.
Follow hallway straight to the end to the Bader elevator.
Boston Children's Hospital
- facilitates the medical review of patient records
- assists with scheduling appointments
- provides assistance with customs and immigration
- helps coordinate transportation
- assists with arranging hotel lodging and other housing accommodations