If you are a current patient and have non-urgent questions related to treatment, please call your provider or send us a message through the MyChildren’s portal. For urgent concerns, please page the GI/Adolescent Medicine clinician on call. If it is an emergency, please call 911.
The ARFID Clinic is located at:
Boston Children’s at Lexington
482 Bedford Street
Lexington, MA 02420
Free parking is available.
For international patients
Families residing outside of the United States should first contact the Boston Children's Global Services at +1-617-355-5209 or email@example.com.
- facilitates the medical review of patient records
- assists with scheduling appointments
- provides assistance with customs and immigration
- helps coordinate transportation
- assists with arranging hotel lodging and other housing accommodations