The following tips sheets were developed by our pediatric dentists to provide you with care instructions following your dental visit.
- Care Instructions Following Dental Trauma (Injury)
- Care Instructions Following Sealant Application
- Care Instructions Following Local Anesthesia
- Dental Extractions and Other Oral Surgery: Postoperative Instructions
- Nitrous Oxide: Postoperative Instructions
- Tooth Extractions: Postoperative Instructions
- Dental Patient Preoperative Instructions
- Pre-Sedation Instructions
- Tips on Brushing Your Teeth
- Tips on Oral Health for Babies
- Tips on Preventing and Stopping Cavities
- Information on Fluoride
- Information on Fillings
- What are Sealants?
The following websites provide additional information about oral health care and hygiene. The sites also include information and educational activities for kids.