Contact the program
For an appointment, more information or to obtain a second opinion for your child, please contact the Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia Program at 617-355-6019 or request an appointment online.
Boston Children’s Hospital
Department of Surgery
300 Longwood Avenue
Boston, MA 02115
The Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia Program is located on the third floor of the Fegan Building.
- Enter the hospital through the Main Entrance and walk up the stairs on your left.
- At top of the stairs, make a left. Go past the ATMs (on your left).
- At the end of the hallway, bear right.
- Follow the hallway to the end and go through the doorway.
- The Fegan elevators will be on your right.
For families residing outside of the United States, please contact Boston Children's Global Services, which facilitates the medical review of patient records and appointment scheduling and also provides assistance with customs and immigration, transportation, and hotel and housing accommodations.