Thank you for choosing Chestnut Hill Pediatrics for your family. We appreciate your trust and strive to provide the highest quality care. Our providers and staff love making connections with children and their families and work hard to make your visits comfortable and satisfying.
Our providers accept new patients from newborns through 16 years old. Please call our office at 617-277-2541 to register with our practice and schedule your child’s appointment.
We look forward to meeting you!
Transferring to our office
We request a complete copy of your child’s immunizations and medical records be given to us in advance of your first appointment. If you have an insurance plan that requires a PCP to be listed, please call your insurance company to change your pediatrician.
- Please bring a copy of your child’s insurance card(s) to your appointment.
Accepted insurance carriers and payment options
We accept cash, check, and credit card (except American Express).
We accept the following insurances:
- Aetna (and Meritain)
- BCBS (MA and out of state)
- Coventry First
- Harvard Pilgrim Healthcare (including Multiplan and Health Plans Inc.)
- Health New England
- Three Rivers
- Tufts Health Plan and Tufts Public (commercial plans except Tufts Spirit and Tufts Steward)
- Tufts Health Together through Boston Children’s Health ACO (“THPP” plan)
- United Health (including Oxford plans)
Our team includes three experienced, board-certified physicians and two nurse practitioners who work together closely as a team.Meet our team
Health Insurance Stability
Families who need access to health insurance should apply for coverage as soon as is possible — it’s your safety net, and you may be eligible for low- or no-cost coverage.