Congratulations on your new baby!
We are delighted to welcome your new family member into our practice.
Free optional prenatal consultation
Meet your pediatrician in-person or by phone, have your questions answered, and tour our office. Prenatal visits are not required.
Please call us at 617-277-2541 to arrange your first appointment. Typically, we see newborn babies one to two days after hospital discharge.
We look forward to meeting you soon!
Resources for parents of newborns
Breastfeeding and bottle feeding
- Searchable database for lactation support
- CDC guidelines for breastmilk storage
- Dairy and other food sensitivities in breastfed babies
- CDC - Infant formula preparation and storage
- CDC - How to prepare and store powdered infant formula
- CDC - Cómo preparar y almacenar la fórmula infantil en polvo