For more information about our services or to schedule an appointment, please contact us at:
Boston Children's Hospital
333 Longwood Ave., 2nd floor
Boston, MA 02115
Boston Children's Physicians Norwood
269 Walpole St.
Norwood, MA 02062
Boston Children's at Waltham
9 Hope Ave.
Waltham, MA 02453
For international patients
If you live outside the United States, please contact Boston Children's Global Services, which can help you with records and appointment scheduling. The office also assists with customs and immigration, transportation, and hotel and housing accommodations
We welcome patients and families seeking a second opinion about the care of their thyroid nodule or thyroid cancer.
The Boston Children’s Hospital Thyroid Center offers two options for requesting a second opinion:
- visit our experts in person
- get an online second opinion
Please visit our Second Opinion Program page to learn more about the best option for you and your child.
If you are seeking a second opinion, we request that you provide the following information:
- notes, letters, and reports from any previous providers who have evaluated the thyroid nodule/cancer (including clinic notes and operative reports)
- laboratory test results
- reports and digital copies of images (on CD or DVD) from any imaging procedures (including ultrasounds, CT scans, MRI scans, PET or other nuclear medicine scans)
- pathology reports from any biopsies or surgeries
- original pathology (or cytology) slides from any biopsies or surgeries
Providing as much of this information as possible will allow us to perform a comprehensive review of all available information to provide the best possible diagnosis and treatment recommendations for your child.