We have adapted the way we can see our patients during this current pandemic. In order to help our community stay safe and healthy, while taking care of our patients we have been using telemedicine. These are video visits with Dr. Bakshi from the comfort of your home that allow for the assessment of your child and if deemed necessary, we can bring you into the office for a follow-up – assuring all safety guidelines are in place.
In order to schedule a telehealth visit, you (or your child) will need a MyChart account. MyChart is the patient portal associated with your child’s electronic medical record at our office.
- If your child is under 13yo, the MyChart account will be under your email
- If your child is 13yo or older, they will have their own account using their own email address
If you or your child do not have a MyChart account, please contact the office and we will be happy to assist you.
Once you have an account, please do the following:
- Download the MyChart application on a smartphone or tablet
- Download the Zoom application on the same smartphone or tablet
- See page 2 for additional instructions on preparing for your visit (Also available in Spanish)
Don't hesitate to call the office if you have any questions.