- Massachusetts Department of Health: Local information regarding Lyme disease, influenza, and other health concerns.
- Oral Health: Is your drinking water fluoridated? This website has a wealth of information about fluoride, toothbrushing, and overall oral health.
- Healthy Children: A parenting website supported by the American Academy of Pediatrics. Whether you’re looking for general information related to child health or for more specific guidance on parenting issues, this is the right place.
- Regional Center for Poison Control and Prevention: The regional center is based at Boston Children’s Hospital and provides 24-hour treatment and advice on all types of poisoning.
- CDC: This website features up to date information on many infectious diseases. It also has a very useful travel section with information by country.
- Common Sense Media: Family oriented reviews of movies, video games, books, and music.
Helpful Links | Contact Us