Our practice, as your medical home, is a central resource for all of your child’s care needs. You are welcome and invited to participate in all aspects of your child’s care.
- wellness check-ups and preventative care
- same-day visits for illnesses and other concerns
- services and support for children with special health care needs
- mental health and social support
- virtual visits
- access to interpreter services
Our providers can provide many advanced primary care services in the office including managing ADHD, prescribing acne treatments, and more. Your child’s provider will help you determine if a visit with a specialist is warranted.
Pediatric Associates of Medford, P.C., takes pride in offering a range of providers and appointment times to accommodate your schedule. Please call our office to schedule any appointments and our front desk staff will accommodate your desired time to the best of their ability. If you are running late or need to reschedule, please contact our office as soon as possible. Well visits can be scheduled up to a year in advance.
Insurance and billing
Please call or email us for information specific to your insurance company and plan.
Accepted insurance carriers
- Allways Health Partners
- MassHealth "Standard" only
- United Healthcare
- Harvard Pilgrim
- Tufts Health Public Plan Direct (subsidized and non-subsidized)
- Tufts Health Public Plan Together (ACO with Boston Childrens Hospital)
- Tufts Commercial
We accept checks, cash, or credit cards. We also offer a flexible payment plan. Please see our Financial Coordinator for details. We are happy to file insurance for your reimbursement as long as you are free to choose your own pediatrician.
Robert Burnett - Office & Credit Manager - 781-396-9024 (direct phone) or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.