All of our providers here at Bridgewater Pediatrics are happily accepting new patients including newborns, children and adolescents. We will continue to follow your child until they turn 21 years of age. We are excited that you have chosen Bridgewater Pediatrics as your child’s medical home. Your comfort and convenience are our priority, and we strive to make every visit to our office a positive experience.
Our New Patient Care Coordinator is Wendy Benson. She can be reached via email with any questions or concerns: Welcome@bwaterpeds.com.
Transferring to our office
Complete a Medical Record Release form and bring to your current pediatrician’s office. Once your records have been received by our office we will call you to let you know we received them. If you have an insurance plan that requires a PCP to be listed, please call your insurance company to change your pediatrician. In order to have your child registered with our practice we must have medical records, immunization records, and your insurance to reflect a primary care provider from our office.
We strongly believe in full immunization for all children in our practice. We do not accept patients who choose not to immunize their children.
Bridgewater Pediatrics follows the immunization guidelines recommended by the American Academy of Pediatrics(AAP). For information about these vaccines, the diseases they protect against, and our typical vaccination schedule, please visit our immunization page.
What to bring
Your child’s insurance card(s), and the completed forms below:
What to expect
A pleasant, comfortable first visit builds trust and helps put the child at ease during future visits. We want your child to enjoy getting to know their new health care provider and staff, so we work hard to establish this bond during every appointment to our office. During your initial appointment, we will explain everything in detail and answer any questions you may have.
Accepted insurance carriers and payment options
A variety of managed care, Medicare & Medicaid, PPO, HMO and POS insurance plans are accepted. Please contact our office for details.
- Always Health Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts (except Steward EPO plans)
- Cigna (except local plus)
- Fallon Community Health Plan
- Harvard Pilgrim
- Mass Health Standard only for secondary payor - Primary for Department of Children and Families
- Multiplan (PHCS) Three River’
- Tufts Health Plan (except Spirit, Select and certain Steward Plans)
- Tufts Together with Boston Children’s ACO
- United Health Care
* Please note, the only Mass Health insurance plan we accept at this time is Tufts Health Together with Boston Children’s ACO*
Feedback from Our families:
Here's what some of our families are saying about our practice:
- "I am very happy with our choice of Bridgewater Pediatrics. My daughter is now two and we have only had pleasant experiences. The office staff is great, and we never have to wait to be seen. I have called 3 times with a sick child and they have always taken her right away."
- "Thank you for the care you give me and my children. It has made a world of difference for us in the short five months we have been there. You can feel the professional care and attention at every level. This means a lot of a mom of three and one on the way!"
- "I have always had pleasant staff and provider experiences at office visits!"