MyChart provides parents and patients convenient access to important information and services from the comfort and privacy of your home or office.
BP Healthcare Scholarship
Each year Bridgewater Pediatrics awards a scholarship to a student pursuing higher education in the healthcare field. The scholarship application is due by May 1st. The scholarship application can be found in the link below.
- HealthyChildren.org is the only parenting Web site backed by 60,000 pediatricians committed to the attainment of optimal physical, mental, and social health and well-being for all infants, children, adolescents, and young adults. You'll find general information related to child health and more specific guidance on parenting issues. The site provides information regarding the American Academy of Pediatrics' many programs and activities, policies and guidelines, publications and other child health resources, as well as much more. Information comes from the nation's leading child health experts, and scientific research supports their recommendations.
- The Massachusetts Medical Society is the statewide professional association for physicians and medical students. We are dedicated to educating and advocating for the patients and physicians of Massachusetts. The MMS publishes the New England Journal of Medicine, a leading global medical journal and web site, and Journal Watch alerts and newsletters covering 12 specialties. The MMS is also a leader in continuing medical education for health care professionals throughout Massachusetts, conducting a variety of medical education programs for physicians and health care professionals.
- MedlinePlus will direct you to information to help answer health questions. MedlinePlus brings together authoritative information from NLM, the National Institutes of Health (NIH), and other government agencies and health-related organizations. Preformulated MEDLINE searches are included in MedlinePlus and give easy access to medical journal articles. MedlinePlus also has extensive information about drugs, an illustrated medical encyclopedia, interactive patient tutorials, and latest health news.
- The National Safe Kids Campaign is a national organization dedicated to the prevention of unintentional childhood injury. This site provides a broad range of information on child safety, safety regulations, and recent product recalls.
- STOP Sports Injuries. There is a growing epidemic of preventable youth sports injuries that are dismantling kids' athletic hopes and dreams at an early age. In response, the STOP Sports Injuries campaign was created by a coalition of organizations and corporations to help prevent athletic overuse and trauma injuries in kids. In addition, a Council of Champions has been established that includes business, sports and medical leaders to actively engage youth sports parents, coaches, athletes and healthcare providers in sports injury prevention.
- U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission. This site offers safety and injury prevention tips as well as recall notices on a wide range of consumer products. The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) is an independent federal regulatory agency whose mission is to protect the public against unreasonable risk of injury or death associated with consumer products.
- Young Men's Health. A website for teen guys & young men featuring state-of-the-art health information
- Young Women's Health. An award-winning teen girls' health website featuring health guides, quizzes, chats & more!
- Zero to Three. This site focuses on the development of your child during the important first three years of life. Zero to Three is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to strengthen and support families, practitioners, and communities to promote the healthy development of babies and toddlers.
- The Massachusetts Child Psychiatry Access Program (MCPAP) offers some great resources for mothers experiencing post partum depression, anxiety and/or concerns over substance abuse.
- CHADD (Children and Adults with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder) is the nation's leading non-profit organization serving individuals with AD/HD and their families. CHADD has over 16,000 members in 200 local chapters throughout the U.S. Chapters offer support for individuals, parents, teachers, professionals, and others
- The Well: A Center for Hope and Healing. The Well is nonprofit wellness center that offers holistic care of the mind, body, and spirit. the Well offers psychotherapy, classes, groups, workshops and events for children and adults.
- Facts for Families: An alphebetical list of resources from the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- La Leche League International strives to help mothers worldwide to breastfeed through mother-to-mother support, encouragement, information, and education, and to promote a better understanding of breastfeeding as an important element in the healthy development of the baby and mother.
- Baby Center
- Infant Feeding Instructions
- Allergy & Asthma Network Mothers of Asthmatics (AANMA) is the leading nonprofit family health organization dedicated to eliminating suffering and death due to asthma, allergies and related conditions. From diagnosis to control, from diapers to college — AANMA is your one-stop, family-to-family support network.
- The Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America (AAFA) is a patient organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people with asthma and allergies through education, advocacy, and research.
- The Food Allergy and Anaphylaxis Network (FAAN) was established in 1991. FAAN's membership now stands at close to 30,000 worldwide and includes families, dietitians, nurses, physicians, school staff, representatives from government agencies, and the food and pharmaceutical industries. FAAN serves as the communication link between the patient and others.
- Visit the eCookBook from the MD Anderson Center. The site is designed to help parents of kids with cancer, but this resource has great, healthy recipes and ideas for all children.
- Alliance for a Healthier Generation is an organization that strives to reduce the prevalence of childhood obesity and to empower kids to develop lifelong, healthy habits.
Bridgewater Pediatrics is partnering with L&F Educational
Bridgewater Pediatrics is excited to announce that we are partnering withL &F Educational, an educational advocacy and consulting group.
L&F Education and Bridgewater Pediatrics will collaborate with patient families to empower them with the resources to effectively address specific needs for students and teachers and navigate the public school system.
Explore more resources from L&F Educational:
- Website: www.LFeducational.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lfeducational/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/lfeducational/
- Email: LFeducational@gmail.com
- The Bright Futures site provides educational materials, tools related to health supervision, and developmental and general health guidelines for children and adolescents. Bright Futures is guided by the Health Resources and Services Administration’s Maternal and Child Health Bureau, with support from the Medicaid Bureau of the Health Care Financing Administration.
- Keeping Pace with Multiple Miracles is a non-profit support network for families and families-to-be of multiple birth children. We are based in Bridgewater, Massachusetts, but have members and meetings all over the state! We offer a wide variety of resources to help meet the needs of our families.
- South Shore Community Church. Come join us and experience the excitement. Whether you're a seeker looking for answers or a Christian looking to deepen your faith and experience Christian fellowship, you'll be welcomed into our community.
- The Well, A Center for Hope and Healing. The Well is a Christ-centered, spiritual gathering place where, through encounters with the Living God and a community of people committed to sharing his love, individuals and families can experience spiritual and emotional renewal and life transformation. We offer opportunities for growth, learning and community along with providing a variety of psychological, medical and spiritual services for people seeking greater freedom and wholeness in their lives.
- Horizons Health and Wellness is a medical practice dedicated to optimizing health and wellness for women and their families through nutrition and lifestyle enhancements, environmental detoxification, hormone therapy (including bioidentical hormones), and medicine across all ages, including adolescence, adulthood, pregnancy, peri & post menopause
- MY TURN, America’s Youth Teenage Unemployment Reduction Network, Inc. is a dropout prevention and intervention solution for off-track youth in cities characterized by high poverty, high unemployment, and poor educational outcomes.