1. Rogers CR, Bentz ML. Surgical Treatment and Reconstruction of Non-Melanoma Facial Skin Cancers. Invited CME paper submitted to Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery 2/28/13.
2. Rogers CR, Meara JG, Mulliken JB. The philtrum in cleft lip: review of anatomy and techniques for repair. In press, Journal of Craniofacial Surgery 6/24/13.
3. Raisolsadat M, Rogers CR, Meara JG. Cardiac Evaluation Before Orofacial Cleft Repair: Is it Really Necessary? Submitted to Annals of Pediatric Surgery 2/5/13.
4. Rogers CR, Bentz ML. An evidence based approach to the treatment of facial skin malignancies. Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 2011 Feb; 127 (2): 940-948.
5. Rogers CR, Gutowski KA, Munoz-Del Rio A, Larson DL, Edwards M, Hansen J, Lawrence
WT, Stevenson T, Bentz ML. Integrated plastic surgery residency applicant survey: Characteristics of successful applicants and feedback about the interview process. Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 2009 May; 123 (5): 1607-1617.
6. Rogers CR, Mooney MP, Smith TD, Weinberg SM, Waller BM, Parr LA, Docherty BA, Bonar CJ, Reinholdt LE, Deleyiannis FW-B, Siegel MI, Marazita ML, Burrows AM. Comparative micro-anatomy of the orbicularis oris muscle in chimpanzees and humans: Implications for the evolution of facial musculature and human communication. Journal of Anatomy. 2009 Jan; 214 (1): 36-44.
7. Rogers CR, Weinberg SM, Smith TD, Deleyiannis FW-B, Mooney MP, Marazita ML. Anatomical basis for apparent subepithelial cleft lip: A histological and ultrasonic survey of the superior orbicularis oris muscle. Cleft Palate-Craniofacial Journal. 2008 Sep; 45(5): 518-524.
8. Deleyiannis FW, Rogers C, Ferris RL, Lai SY, Kim S, Johnson J. Reconstruction of the through-and-through anterior mandibulectomy defect: Indications and limitations of the double-skin paddle fibular free flap. Laryngoscope. 2008 Aug; 118(8): 1329-1334.
9. Neiswanger K, Weinberg SM, Rogers CR, Brandon CA, Cooper ME, Bardi KM, Deleyiannis FW-B, Resick JM, Bowen A, Mooney MP, De Salamanca JE, Gonzáles Meli B, Maher BS, Martin RA, Marazita ML. Orbicularis oris muscle discontinuities as an expanded phenotypic feature in nonsyndromic cleft lip with or without cleft palate. American Journal of Medical Genetics. 2007 June 1; 143A(11): 1143-1149.
10. Rogers CR, Schmidt KL, VanSwearingen JM, Cohn J, Wachtman GS, Manders EK, Deleyiannis FW-B. Automated Facial Image Analysis: Detecting change after botulinum toxin A for abnormal facial muscle activity. Annals of Plastic Surgery. 2007 Jan; 58(1): 39-47.
11. Deleyiannis FW-B, Rogers C, Lee E, Russavage J, Gastman B, Dunklebarger J, Lai S, Ferris R, Myers EN, Johnson J. Reconstruction of the lateral mandibulectomy defect: Management based on prognosis and the location and volume of the soft tissue resection. Laryngoscope. 2006 Nov; 116 (11): 2071-2081.
12. Bachvaroff TR, Concepcion GT, Rogers CR, Herman EM, Delwiche CF. Dinoflagellate EST data indicate massive transfer of genes to the nuclear genome. Protist. 2004 Mar;155(1):65-78.
1. Rogers CR, Mulliken JB. Classification of Vascular Anomalies. In, Rutherford’s Vascular Surgery, 8th ed. Philadelphia: Saunders Elsevier, 2013 (print pending).
2. Rogers CR, Meara JG. Cleft lip and palate. In, Facial Surgery: Plastic and Reconstructive, Cheney M and Hadlock T, Eds. St. Louis: Quality Medical Publishing, 2013 (print pending).