#1 Ranked Children’s Hospital by U.S. News & World Report
MyPatients provides referring primary care providers with secure access to their patients’ information.
Boston Children's has launched the world's 1st program dedicated to offering hand transplants to children who qualify.
Innovation insider is a semi-monthly e-newsletter analyzes innovations at Boston Children’s, other academic medical centers and from industry.
Read the latest blog by a Boston Children's doctor, clinician or staff member.
There are many ways you can help children and their families get the care they need.
In addition to the clinical information offered on this page, Children's has several other resources designed to give your family comfort, support and guidance:
• Boston Children's Center for Continence of Urine and Bowel (CUB) brings together experts in gastroenterology,
general surgery, neurosurgery and urology to help children of all ages with bladder and bowel incontinence.
• Our Neuromotor Therapy Program is devoted to assisting children with spinal cord injuries and other traumatic
neurological injuries maximize their motor skills.
• Boston Children's Behavioral Medicine Clinic helps children who are being treated on an outpatient basis at the
hospital — as well as their families — understand and cope with their feelings about:
- being sick
- facing uncomfortable procedures
- handling pain
- taking medication
- preparing for surgery
- changes in friendships and family relationships
- managing school while dealing with an illness
- grief and loss
- talking to your child about her condition
- preparing for surgery and hospitalization
- supporting siblings
- taking care of yourself during your child's illness
- adjusting to life after treatment
Please note that neither Boston Children's Hospital Boston nor the Spinal Program at Boston Children's unreservedly endorses all of the information found at the sites listed below. These links are provided as a resource.
Apparelyzed: Spinal Cord Injury Peer Support
Christopher & Dana Reeve Foundation
Greater Boston Chapter of the Spinal Cord Injury Association
National Spinal Cord Injury Association
New Mobility Magazine
SPINALCORD Injury Information Network
Spinal Cord Injury Manual for Patients and Families
Spinal Injuries Association (UK)
We are grateful to have been ranked #1 on U.S. News & World Report's list of the best children's hospitals in the nation for the third year in a row, an honor we could not have achieved without the patients and families who inspire us to do our very best for them. Thanks to you, Boston Children's is a place where we can write the greatest children's stories ever told.”