Insurance & Financial Information | Overview
When you come for your initial visit, please have your updated insurance information readily available. If you are covered by an HMO, please make sure you have selected a primary care physician (PCP) or clinician so that you may obtain a valid insurance referral.
Please bring your primary care physician's and/or referring physician's name address and telephone number. Please note that referrals and co-payments are expected at the time of service.
If you have questions about obtaining a referral please contact our referral coordinator at 617-355-3602.
We accept the following insurances. However, please contact your insurance carrier prior to your visit with us to be sure that it will be covered.
If you have any other billing inquiries, contact our billing office at 781-216-1410.
- Aetna US Healthcare
- BCBS of Mass and out of state (HMO products require a PCP referral)
- Boston Medical Center (Referral authorization required when PCP is out of network)
- Boston Medical Security Plan
- Children's Medical Security Plan
- Choice Care Network (Referral authorization required)
- Cigna Health Care (HMO product requires a PCP referral)
- Fallon Community Health Plan (Referral authorization required)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care (HMO product requires a PCP referral)
- Health Care Value Management
- John Hancock
- Mass Health (If Primary Care Clinician present, approval is needed)
- Network Health (prior authorization required )
- Neighborhood Health Plan (Referral authorization required except for CMA)
- One Health Plan (Referral authorization required)
- Private Health Care System
- Tufts Health Plan (HMO product requires a PCP referral)
- United Health Care (New York subscribers are out of network - patient responsible for payment)
- New Hampshire Medicaid (With prior approval)
- Rhode Island Medicaid (With prior approval)
- Maine Medicaid
- Vermont Medicaid