|Boston Children's Hospital
Division of Gastroenterology and Nutrition
300 Longwood Avenue
Boston, MA 02115
Fegan Building, 5th floor
The Celiac Disease Program is located on the fifth floor of the Fegan Building.
- Enter the hospital through the Main Entrance and walk up the stairs on your left.
- At top of the stairs, make a left. Go past the ATMs (on your left).
- At the end of the hallway, bear right.
- Follow the hallway to the end and go through the doorway.
- The Fegan elevators will be on your right.
Boston Children's MyWay
To help keep your time with us moving smoothly, we're now offering Boston Children's MyWay, a free mobile app with step-by-step directions to help you get around many of our locations.
MyWay also connects you with Boston Children's support services like our Center for Families or Child Life Services, and has listings for local restaurants, hotels and fun things to do with the kids while in the area.
Download Boston Children's MyWay on your iPhone or Android smart phone.
For families residing outside of the United States, please contact Children's International Center which facilitates the medical review of patient records and appointment scheduling and which provides assistance with customs and immigration, transportation, hotel and housing accommodations.