Contact the program
If you would like to make an appointment in the Boston Children’s Tethered Spinal Cord Program, or to get a second opinion for your child from one of our specialists, please call us at 617-355-6008 or use our request an appointment form.
Boston Children’s Hospital
300 Longwood Avenue
Boston, MA 02115
Boston Children's Global Services is a dedicated resource for patients and families from countries outside the United States. This team can:
- facilitate the medical review of patient records
- assist with scheduling appointments
- provide assistance with customs and immigration
- help coordinate transportation
- assist with arranging hotel lodging and other housing accommodations
You may contact Global Services by phone at 617-355-5209 or by email at email@example.com.
Training opportunities in neurosurgery
For more information about Boston Children's residency and fellowship programs in neurosurgery, please visit our neurosurgery training web page.