Patient Resources | Overview
Our family events
Every few months, the Boston Children's Preventive Cardiology Program hosts events to help patients and families get hands-on experience in staying heart healthy.
You can stay up-to-date with all of our events and newest recipes by following us on Facebook and Pinterest.
Related Boston Children’s programs
When appropriate, we work with other programs at Boston Children’s that are focused on helping children and adolescents lose weight and develop healthy fitness habits:
Heart healthy lifestyle tips
Print and save these healthful tips:
- How Balanced is Your Plate?
- How Balanced is Your Plate? (en Español)
- Get Out There, Get Active!
- Fill Up on Fruits and Veggies!
- The Skinny on Saturated and Trans Fats
- Take on High Triglycerides
- Energy balance and weight management