Contact Us | Overview
The Kawasaki Disease Program at Boston Children's Hospital serves as a national and international resource for parents and physicians. A member of the Kawasaki Disease Program is on call 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Clinics are held on Monday at Boston Children's Hospital main campus.
- To schedule an appointment, call 617-355-4278 or request an appointment online.
- To speak with one of our nurses, call 317-355-7579 or email email@example.com.
- For general administrative questions, call 617-355-7579.
- Pediatricians can page a Kawasaki team member at 617-355-6369.
We respond to emails within one business day.
How to find us
The Kawasaki Disease Program is located on the second floor of the Farley Building at Boston Children's Hospital main campus, located at 300 Longwood Ave., Boston, MA 02115.
Learn about navigating the hospital experience and other resources that are available for your family.