Contact Us | Overview
At Boston Children's Hospital, our community of care extends throughout eastern Massachusetts and beyond, giving families access to the services they need, when and where they need them. For an appointment, more information or to obtain a second opinion for your child, please call us at 617-355-5870 or request an appointment online.
The Cerebral Palsy and Spasticity Center is housed on the main campus of Boston Children's Hospital at 300 Longwood Avenue. However, our doctors see patients with cerebral palsy at multiple locations, including satellite locations.
Boston Children's Hospital
300 Longwood Avenue
Fegan 2, Hunnewell 2, Fegan 11 and Hunnewell Ground
Boston, MA 02115
For international patients
- facilitates the medical review of patient records
- assists with scheduling appointments
- provides assistance with customs and immigration
- helps coordinate transportation
- assists with arranging hotel lodging and other housing accommodations