Programs and services associated with the Center for Communication Enhancement include:
- The Audiology Program specializes in caring for children with hearing loss and hearing differences.
- The Augmentative Communication Program provides evaluation and rehabilitation for children and adults who are non-speaking or whose speech is severely impaired.
- The Autism Language Program is specifically designed to help children diagnosed with an autism spectrum disorder communicate and learn more effectively.
- The Cochlear Implant Program provides advanced hearing technology for children with permanent hearing loss.
- The Deaf and Hard of Hearing Program assesses the cognitive, social, and communication skills of hearing impaired children, and assists in planning their comprehensive intervention and health care needs.
- The Speech-Language Pathology Program enables children and adolescents who have communication disorders to maximize their communication abilities.