There are a number of websites where you can learn more about domestic violence and healthy relationships.
Here are a few places to start:
- For 24/7 emotional support and resources in Massachusetts, call SAFELINK at 1-877-785-2020.
- For other states, call the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-7233.
- For emotional support and resources for Asian survivors, call ATASK at 617-388-2355 or visit https://www.atask.org/site.
- For emotional support and resources for South Asian survivors, call Saheli at 1-866-472-4354 or visit https://saheliboston.org.
- For emotional support and resources for LGBQ/T, SM, and Poly communities, call The Network/La Red at 617-742-4911 or visit http://tnlr.org.
- For emotional support and resources for the deaf and hard of hearing, please call Our Deaf Survivors Center at 1-855-812-1001 or visit https://www.odscunity.org.
- For specific resources for parents and youth, visit www.loveisrespect.org.
- For general information on healthy relationships, visit www.joinonelove.org.
The AWAKE Program is part of the Child Protection Program.
If you are in a domestic violence emergency and need immediate assistance, call 911.