Events | Overview
The Faja Lab celebrated Autism Awareness Month remotely this year!
- Dr. Faja visited the Center for Autism and the Developing Brain in June 2018
- Dr. Faja presented “Using the neurocognitive profile of autism to understand individual differences and develop targeted treatment” at Psychiatry Grand Rounds at Boston Children’s Hospital in May
- In May, the Faja lab presented 3 symposium talks and 4 posters at the International Society for Autism Research annual meeting in Rotterdam, Netherlands
- In April 2018, Dr. Faja was invited to participate in a workgroup on ASD Services Research across the Life Span at the National Institute of Mental Health
- In February, Dr. Solomon and Dr. Faja presented ‘Promoting healthy approaches to puberty, dating and sexuality for people with autism’ at the BCH Autism Spectrum Center Parent Forum
- At the 25th Annual Statewide Center for Autism & Related Disabilities Conference in Florida in January 2018, Dr. Faja presented a keynote entitled, “Using the Brain to Guide the Development of Interventions” and a breakout “Discussion About Puberty, Dating and Sexuality in ASD”
- In November, Dr. Faja attended an awards ceremony as a recipient of an NIMH Biobehavioral Research Award for Innovative New Scientists (BRAINS)
- Autism Spectrum Center Parent Forum: Co-Occurring Autism Spectrum Disorder & Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder: Wednesday, June 14th 2017.
- Autism Spectrum Center Parent Forum: Strategies for Managing Behaviors Across Settings: Wednesday, April 6th 2016.
- West End Community Center Talk: Using brain function to guide intervention development in autism. February, 28th 2016.
- 2015 Walk Now for Autism Speaks. Sunday, October 18.
- 2014 Walk Now for Autism Speaks. Sunday, October 19.
- 2014 Autism Consortium Symposium. Tuesday, October 21.
- MIT SCSB Colloquium Susan Faja, PhD. Wednesday, November 5.
2017 Walk Now for Autism Speaks
Faja Lab wears blue for National Autism Awareness Month
Faja Lab goes kayaking on the Charles