Newborn Medicine Research | Overview
The research interests of the Division of Newborn Medicine faculty can be grouped into three broad areas:
- Basic Research
- Translational Research
- Clinical Investigation
Current topics of research include:
- The biology of hypoxia in development and disease
- Mechanisms of inflammation, injury, and repair of the developing lung
- Cell and molecular biology of central nervous system development
- Developmental brain injury of the preterm neonate
- Developmental basis of childhood diseases
- Molecular and cellular basis of pulmonary hypertension.
Featured researchers in the Division of Newborn Medicine hold faculty appointments at Harvard Medical School.