To provide high-quality volunteering opportunities, both virtually and in-person in the Boston area, to RA/CRCs. This group distributes a list of community service opportunities and helps members with any application steps. We partner with service organizations inside and outside of Boston Children’s Hospital to foster community-building skills like mentorship and leadership. We are committed to fostering inclusion across race, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, ability, and all other identities.
Volunteer opportunities (selected)
- PRADA and COACH Summer Mentoring Opportunity: PRADA mentors paired with college mentees seeking to gain professional experience in healthcare and research.
- Opportunity Guide: Spreadsheet with current volunteer opportunities
Past opportunities (selected)
- Cradles to Crayons – small group volunteering organizing donations for under-resourced Massachusetts families
- Patient Family Housing Program Dinner – small group volunteering with the Patient Family Housing Program to prepare, serve, and share dinner with residents
- Fundraising Walks – walk teams for the NSTAR and CCFA (Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation of America)