Sexual and reproductive health for teens and young adult women with CF
- Puberty and Menstrual Periods
- What Should I know About Sex?
- Vaginal Yeast Infections
- Urinary Incontinence
- Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs)
- Pregnancy and Fertility Basics
- Deciding Whether to Become a Parent
- Talking with your CF Team about Sexual and Reproductive Health
- Talking with your Partner about CF and Sexual and Reproductive Health
- Pregnancy and CF
The fact sheets below were developed by the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.
- Nutrition for infants with CF (birth to one year)
- Nutrition for toddlers with CF (one to three years)
- Nutrition for children with CF (four to seven years)
- Nutrition for teens with CF
- CF Nutrition: Changes through life
- School, enzymes and sports
- Pancreatic enzyme replacement
- Understanding tubefeeding
- The Extra Scoop on Vitamins
- Bone Health and CF
Hypertonic saline therapy
Para informacion en espanol CF Foundation web site.