To help your child's appointment run smoothly, please remember to bring:
- the name of your child's pediatrician, the name of the specialist who referred you (if different than your pediatrician), as well as their phone numbers
- the names of the department and building for your child's appointment
- insurance card(s)
- co-payment for your insurance, if applicable
- referrals or authorizations from your child's primary care doctor's office, if applicable
- medical or personal records, such as X-rays or lab tests. If you are unsure what to bring, call the department you are scheduled to visit.
- a list of the medications your child is taking
- a list of questions you or your child may have
- your child's and your Social Security Numbers
- any forms or information mailed to you by the department
- books, games, snacks, formula, diapers, change of baby clothes or other necessities. If your child must fast for tests to be performed during the visit, please don’t bring food.
Your insurance and demographic information is verified at every visit. If your insurance information, address or phone number changes, please let us know.