During these times, we know that many families’ circumstances are changing. As always, we are here to help keep your family healthy.
Families who need access to health insurance should apply for coverage as soon as is possible – it’s your safety net, and you may be eligible for low- or no-cost coverage .
If you’ve lost health insurance that you had through a job, make sure to apply within 60 days of losing that coverage. However, the sooner you apply, the sooner your new health insurance can start. Even if you cannot afford COBRA coverage, you may still apply for health insurance through the Health Connector or MassHealth.
- Application and enrollment ONLINE is the easiest way to apply:
Find help with your MassHealth insurance application
- Call centers can help you apply for and enroll in coverage OVER THE PHONE:
Health Connector: (877) 623 6765, TTY: (877) 623-7773
MassHealth: (800) 841-2900, TTY: (800) 497-4648
- Get help from an ENROLLMENT ASSISTER:
- Certified assisters (Navigators and CACs) can help remotely. Many assisters can help over the phone.
- Find an assister here: Enrollment Assister Search
Please note that MassHealth has eased many of the verification requirements for applicants, making the process easier.
Visit MassHealth: Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) —Applicants and Members for more info.