Affiliated Group Program | Overview
The Sports Medicine Division at Boston Children’s Hospital partners with schools, organizations, facilities, and performing arts companies to provide preferred access to comprehensive sports medicine care.
When your organization becomes a Boston Children’s Hospital Sports Medicine affiliate, your athletes gain direct access to our world-renowned experts in sports medicine. With locations in Boston, Lexington, North Dartmouth, Peabody, Waltham and Weymouth, specialized care is always within reach.
Why partner with us?
Our sports medicine experts have unparalleled experience that allows us to provide the highest quality health care based on specific needs of growing and adult athletes. Affiliate benefits include:
- FasTrac mobile app for one-click appointments
- direct line to our Affiliated Group Member Liaison for scheduling
- access to our Saturday Urgent Sports Medicine Clinic (September through May)
- specialized performance programs and injury prevention evaluations
Our affiliate community consists of local primary and secondary schools, major colleges in the Boston area, training and physical therapy facilities, dance schools and studios, figure skating organizations, seasonal camps, gymnastics gyms, athletic training services, performing arts touring companies, and activity-specific groups.
We provide care to over 150 prestigious sports and performing arts organizations including:
- Babson College
- Boston Ballet
- Boston Conservatory at Berklee College of Music
- Colonial Figure Skating Club
- Groton School
- Harvard University Athletics
- Massachusetts Youth Soccer
- UMass Lowell
- Watertown High School
Learn more about becoming an affiliate
Our world-renowned team at Boston Children’s Hospital has been serving the community with expertise in the field for over 40 years. If your group is not yet an affiliate, we will likely fit your needs and create a long-lasting partnership. To learn more, please contact us by phone or email:
- Phone: 617-919-1443
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org