Leadership Team | Overview
Our leadership team is made up of exceptional leaders in the field of health services research:
- Kathleen Walsh, MD, MS, director
- Donald Goldmann, MD, senior advisor
- Karen Kuhlthau, PhD, site director, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Elsie Taveras, MD, MPH, faculty, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Alison Galbraith, MD, MPH, site director, DPM
- Ann Wu, MD, leadership faculty, DPM
The team has active support on more than 17 federal grants, as well as many years experience of successful mentoring.
We have strong links to critical resources across Harvard, and our extensive, committed core and affiliated faculty provide trainees access to an extraordinary array of well-supported mentors across multiple disciplines.
- 2007 Harvard Medical School Clifford Barger Excellence in Mentoring Award: Dr. Tracy Lieu
- 2008 Harvard Medical School Clifford Barger Excellence in Mentoring Award: Dr. Jonathan Finkelstein
- In 2003, the HSR Fellowship Program became the first research program to receive the national Ambulatory Pediatric Association Teaching Award.