Training and Fellowships | Overview
The Division of General Pediatrics participates in training medical students, residents and fellows at all levels of ambulatory and general pediatrics. The division offers six fellowship programs for physicians who have completed their pediatric residency training. Fellows frequently take advantage of the opportunities present in more than one of the fellowships. The following fellowships are offered:
- Complex Care Fellowship
- General Academic Pediatrics Fellowship
- Pediatric Environmental Health Fellowship
- Harvard-wide Pediatric Health Services Research Fellowship
- Pediatric Hospital Medicine Fellowship
The fellowships all include clinical and research components to varying degrees. When appropriate to a fellow's special interest, other experiences can also be arranged.
The brochure or other information is also available by calling 617-355-6714.
These fellowships are supported in part by:
- The Bureau of Health Professions
- The Agency for Healthcare Policy & Research
- Health Resources and Services Administration