MyPatients is a convenient, secure and easy-to-use web-based tool for referring providers that gives you access to important information about your patient’s care at Boston Children’s Hospital.
MyPatients allows you to:
- Obtain up-to-date information on appointments scheduled and completed
- Review test results as soon as they are available
- Access clinic notes and discharge summaries
- Find additional information from problem lists, allergy lists and medication lists documented in the Boston Children’s record
Features of MyPatients:
- Patient Summary. Provides an overview of your patient’s demographics, admissions and visits, future appointments, notes, labs, studies and medications.
- Admissions and Visits. View information about your patient’s most recent inpatient admissions, emergency and outpatient visits, including notes or test results.
- Future Appointments. View upcoming appointments that your patient has scheduled at Boston Children's.
- Attending Physician. Contact information for your patient’s attending physician at Boston Children's.
- Medications. Review your patient's medication list.
Sponsored Access enables providers to request access to MyPatients for members of their practice staff, such as registered nurses, referral coordinators, and office managers. Learn more.