Hawthorne & Manhattan: 914-768-3970
All other Pediatric Neurology locations: 914-358-0188
The Pediatric Neurology Division of Boston Children’s Health Physicians (BCHP) is one of the most experienced teams in the New York Metropolitan area. We manage and diagnose a broad array of childhood neurological conditions. Our mission is to provide the best and most personalized neurological care for infants, children, adolescents and young adults both with and without developmental delays.
Our team includes board-certified pediatric neurologists, epilepsy specialists, sleep medicine specialists, neurosurgeons, certified nurse practitioners, neuropsychologists, dieticians, certified EEG technicians, nurses and support staff. We are all experienced in handling the intricacies of care for complex medical conditions. We provide 24-hour care that includes inpatient and outpatient services for comprehensive, seamless continuity of care.
BCHP's division of pediatric neurology is part of the National Association of Epilepsy Centers.
Because our team is dedicated to teaching, research and patient care, you can feel confident your child is receiving the best care with the most up-to-date treatments. We participate in research, ranging from pharmaceutical and medical device trials to multicenter trials and those sponsored by the NIH and the Pediatric Epilepsy Research Consortium.
If your child needs an evaluation for any kind of neurological issue - including seizures, epilepsy, headaches, migraines, brain tumors, movement disorders— our team will provide comprehensive and experienced care in a friendly and convenient setting. We will walk you through the process of an initial evaluation and whatever testing, education, support and treatments are needed.
Appointments are available in one of our Hudson Valley offices and in midtown Manhattan. We are happy to help coordinate visits from families abroad or traveling long distances from other areas in the US. Admissions take place in Maria Fareri Children’s Hospital in Valhalla, New York.
Chief of Pediatric Neurology
Pediatric Neurology Staff
Read more about Nisida Berberi, MD
Read more about Patricia McGoldrick, NP, MPA, MSN
Nurse Practitioner, BCHP Neurology at Hawthorne
Read more about Philip Overby, MD
Pediatric Neurologist, Maria Fareri Children's Hospital
Read more about Rolla Nuoman, MD
Pediatric Neurologist, BCHP Neurology at Phelps
Read more about Steven Wolf, MD
Pediatric Neurologist, Pediatric Neurology at Hawthorne; Pediatric Neurology Manhattan
- Childhood epilepsy including infantile spasms, Dravet’s syndrome, Lennox-Gastaut syndrome
- Migraine, headache syndromes, and other chronic and complex headache disorders
- Abnormal posture – gait, toe walking
- Bell’s palsy
- Arnold - Chiari Malformation
- Childhood movement disorders including Tourette syndrome and related Tic disorders
- Guillain-Barré Syndrome and other childhood neuropathies
- Hydrocephalus, spina bifida, meninogmyelodele
- Increased intracranial pressure such as pseudotumor cerebri
- Lyme disease
- Neuro-Behavioral Disorders (Psychiatry - Neurology interface)
- Myasthenia gravis
- Multiple sclerosis
- Neurogenic pain syndromes
- Neurocutaneous disorders including – Tuberous Sclerosis, Neurofibromatosis, Sturge-Weber Syndrome, and other uncommon conditions
- Sleep disorders
- Skull disorders and Plagiocephaly and craniosynostosis
- Spinal cord disorders
- Learning Disabilities and school-related problems
- Childhood ADHD
- Adults with pediatric neurology disorders including – ADHD, Migraine, Epilepsy, Tourette syndrome, and teens with chronic neurological conditions as they transition to adult age