Telephone lines will be open at 9 a.m. so that all appointments can be pre-screened and scheduled. Any patient and or accompanying caregiver with a cough will be required to wear a mask upon entering the office. Thank you for understanding.
Pediatrics of Sleepy Hollow is committed to providing an exceptional level of care and attention to each patient. Our skilled team of compassionate pediatricians offers medical care for infants, children and adolescents.
We work to build life-long relationships with our patients by consistently providing compassion, excellence and value. To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Improving the lives of the children we serve by providing quality care in a child-centered environment.
- Listening to our young patients and their families.
- Guiding our patients along a path of optimal health and wellness.
- Continually pursuing excellence at all levels through continuing education.
Our office is conveniently located in the heart of Tarrytown, and our courteous and knowledgeable staff works hard to make every visit to our office a positive experience. Our goal is to promote a lifetime of optimal health and wellness for your entire family.
On the day of your child’s first visit to our office, we recommend arriving a 15 minutes early. This allows extra time to finish up any registration forms and ensures you have plenty of time to get acquainted with our staff and office. We look forward to meeting you and your child.
To help make your first appointment go smoothly, please bring your child’s health insurance card and a copy of his or her immunization records. You may also download, print and complete the forms below to reduce the wait time during your first appointment.
Privacy Practices and Acknowledgement (HIPAA)
Patient Registration Packet
- Welcome Letter
- Registration Sheet
- Patient Information Form
- Demographic Form
- Financial Policy and Waiver
- Credit Card on File
- Request for Limitations and Restrictions
- Email Communication Form
- Minor Consent Form Authorization to Bring Patient for Treatment
Authorization for Release of Information
We offer a full range of services to help your child maintain good health, including:
- care for chronic conditions such as asthma, diabetes and allergies
- learning and developmental disabilities
- sports injuries
- acute conditions, such as colds, flu, infections and fever
Well visits exam schedule should be as follows:
- 1st visit (24-48 hrs from the release from hospital)
- 2 week
- 1 month
- 2 months
- 4 months
- 6 months
- 9 months
- 12 months
- 15 Month
- 18 months
- 2 years
- then annually every year
We make every effort to schedule appointments for ill children on the day you call us. Please call our office ahead of time, as early in the morning as possible, so that we can minimize your wait time.