WE HAVE MOVED!
Our new address is:
2365 Boston Post Rd, Suite 203
Larchmont, NY 10538
Parking available in spots designated for Pediatric Group. Overflow parking has been arranged for our patients at the Fuji Mountain Restaurant next door.
Welcome to the The Pediatric Group of New Rochelle! Caring for children for over 40 years, the Pediatric Group of New Rochelle is a three-physician pediatric and adolescent medicine practice located in the heart of southern Westchester County. Our board-certified pediatricians provide comprehensive medical care to families throughout the greater New York area.
The Pediatric Group of New Rochelle offers well-child preventive care from birth through adolescence and management of the wide spectrum of acute and chronic pediatric illnesses. We aim to provide the highest quality of care for your children, while maintaining a personal touch. Our office accepts most insurance plans. We look forward to meeting with you and caring for your children.
Pediatric Group of New Rochelle, BCHP announces the retirement of Dr. William Meyers as of May 26, 2022.
For almost 47 years, you have trusted me as your family’s pediatrician. It has been an honor to know you and to care for you and your children. It is very gratifying to have known many of you since your own childhood. Not many doctors have “grand patients” and I thank you for that special privilege. From my earliest days as a medical student, I was drawn to the care of children and adolescents. As a pediatrician, I have enjoyed a unique medical experience, forging a bond with moms, dads and loving caregivers to help them navigate the joys and challenges of parenthood.
I always will treasure the special moments my young patients have shared and the trusting relationships that have developed with my teenage and young adult patients.
I also am grateful for the opportunity to have practiced pediatrics with an exceptional group of doctors and with a very loyal and dedicated staff. You will continue to receive the same excellent medical care from Dr. Abrams, Dr. Wager, and Dr. Rebecca Wachter, who will join the practice in August.
My best wishes for your continued good health and safety.
William J. Meyers, M.D
A Patient-Centered Medical Home is not a building, place or hospital. Rather, it is an approach to providing comprehensive healthcare. As your PCMH, we want to be the first place you think of for all of your child’s medical needs. We believe that the partnership between the patient, the patient’s family, and his/her primary care provider and care team is important. The care team, led by your primary care provider, is committed to providing the best healthcare services possible. Your child’s care team will work with you and any outside providers or facilities to coordinate care across all settings, including behavioral health. The team will offer appropriate medical advice, information, and self-management support based on current recommendations and evidence-based guidelines.
Your Care Team
- Knows the health history of your child
- Listens to your questions, concerns and feelings, as well as those of your child
- Learns about you, your family, your life situation, your health goals and preferences
- Coordinates your child’s care with other healthcare providers
- Creates a trusting, collaborative relationship with you and your child
- Treats your child with compassion and an understanding of his/her strengths
- Develops a care plan with you and your child when needed
- Respects and honors your culture and traditions
- Keeps your child up to date with all vaccines and preventative screenings
- Takes care of short term illnesses, long term chronic diseases, and your child’s overall well being
- Provides behavioral health services when appropriate
- Will notify you about test results in a timely manner
- Gives you information on community resources and other services to support your child’s health
- Helps you make the best decisions for your child’s care
You and Your Child
- Are comfortable sharing concerns and questions with your pediatric team and other health care providers
- Provide a complete and accurate medical and family history to your pediatric team to ensure that the practice has all of the most important and relevant medical information to effectively care for your child
- Routinely communicate your child’s needs and family priorities to your pediatric team
- Remember to tell your pediatric team about any care received between visits (including emergency room visits, urgent care clinics) so we can help coordinate your child’s care
- Ask questions if you do not understand something
- Keep scheduled appointments or call to reschedule as soon as possible
- Bring your insurance card to each appointment
- Pay copays and past-due balances at the time of service
We see you, the parent, as an important member of your child’s health care team. As your child matures, we hope he or she will become an increasingly active team member. Preparing your child to take the lead in caring for his or her own health is, ultimately, our team’s most important task.
Walk-in hours are temporarily suspended.
Please call to schedule well child appointments in advance. In addition to weekdays, well child visits can also be scheduled on Saturdays on a limited basis.
We offer the courtesy of prenatal consultations for expecting parents. Feel free to schedule an appointment with any of the physicians for a one-on-one visit to meet the physician, see the office and ask any questions you may have.
In an emergency, a physician is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. After office hours, call the office number (914-235-3800) and you will be directed to the answering service who will page the doctor on call. For routine questions or problems that are not urgent, we would prefer that you call during office hours.
Policies & Forms
- Registration Sheet
- Vaccine Policy
- Minor Consent Authorization to Bring Patient to Treatment
- Financial Policy and Waiver
- Email Communication Form
Please understand that appointment times are reserved for you and other patients are turned away for that scheduled time. So please make appointment cancellations within 24 hours, otherwise you may be subject to a fee.
Payments must be made at the time of service. All patients whose insurance contracts include a co-payment are required to render this payment at each office visit. We accept cash, check and most major credit cards.