Croton Pediatrics is dedicated to providing top-quality, compassionate and personalized care to our patients and their families. Our experienced staff focuses on the overall health and well being of our patients and strives to ensure an attentive and comfortable experience. We offer patients an inviting, clean and safe environment — where they feel respected and cared for.
Your Care Team
- Knows the health history of your child
- Listens to your questions, concerns and feelings, as well as those of your child
- Learns about you, your family, your life situation, your health goals and preferences
- Coordinates your child’s care with other healthcare providers
- Creates a trusting, collaborative relationship with you and your child
- Treats your child with compassion and an understanding of his/her strengths
- Develops a care plan with you and your child when needed
- Respects and honors your culture and traditions
- Keeps your child up to date with all vaccines and preventative screenings
- Takes care of short term illnesses, long term chronic diseases, and your child’s overall well being
- Provides behavioral health services when appropriate
- Will notify you about test results in a timely manner
- Gives you information on community resources and other services to support your child’s health
- Helps you make the best decisions for your child’s care
You and Your Child
- Are comfortable sharing concerns and questions with your pediatric team and other health care providers
- Provide a complete and accurate medical and family history to your pediatric team to ensure that the practice has all of the most important and relevant medical information to effectively care for your child
- Routinely communicate your child’s needs and family priorities to your pediatric team
- Remember to tell your pediatric team about any care received between visits (including emergency room visits, urgent care clinics) so we can help coordinate your child’s care
- Ask questions if you do not understand something
- Keep scheduled appointments or call to reschedule as soon as possible
- Bring your insurance card to each appointment
- Pay copays and past-due balances at the time of service
We have a parking lot directly behind the office. There is also two- hour parking available on the street.
If you are a new patient, please have all of your child’s records transferred before your first appointment. You can also download our New Patient Registration Form and bring it to your first visit.
Please remember to bring your child’s insurance card, your copayment and a list of all your child’s medications to every visit.
Sometimes, despite our best efforts, we may run late. We will let you know if this is the case and give you the option to reschedule your appointment. All patients under age 16 must be accompanied by a parent.
If your child has an emergency, please call 911. An emergency is any condition that could be life threatening, such as a loss of consciousness, severe bleeding or a seizure.
If your child needs care after hours, call our office number to be connected to our answering service. An operator will ask for your name, your child’s name, phone number and the reason for the call. The doctor on call will be notified and will call you back to discuss the issue and decide on a plan of care.
Patients who come into the office during office hours with a non-emergency condition will be fit into the existing schedule as best as possible. In some cases, you may be asked to return later in the day when the schedule allows.
Services We Provide
- immunizations and flu shots
- blood draws
- yearly physical exams
- online patient portal
- lactation consultation
- developmental and behavioral pediatrics
- traveling advise
- sport/camp physicals
- pre-natal visits
- CSBS Infant & Toddler: 6, 9 & 12 months & 2 year check ups
- M-CHAT: 18 months & 2 year check ups
- Pediatric Response Form: 2.5 year & 3 year check ups
- Pediatric Symptom Checklist: 4 -10 year check ups
- Lead Screening: 12 & 18 months, 2 - 22 year check ups
- TB Screening: 1, 6, 12 & 18 months, 2 - 5 year check ups
Useful Links & Policies
We store all of your child’s information (office visit records, immunizations and prescriptions) on a secure, electronic database.
Electronic records have been shown to decrease medical errors, find drug interactions, allow for electronic prescriptions and make referrals more efficient and accurate.