Families | Overview
BCHP is now offering visits via telemedicine with both our primary care pediatricians and our specialists. Telemedicine provides an alternative tool to evaluate patients, allowing BCHP providers to consult and care for patients remotely using video-conferencing technology. Our providers are now only a phone call (or video chat) away!
At Boston Children’s Health Physicians, we are following all of the state and federal guidelines to ensure the safety of our patients and staff. If you suspect your child has COVID-19, call your pediatrician’s office for advice.
BCHP Policies & Forms
- Notice of Privacy Practices (English)
- Notice of Privacy Practices (Spanish)
- Patient Financial Policy (English)
- Patient Financial Policy (Spanish)
- Surprise Billing Policy
- Vaccine Policy
- Patient Demographic and Registration Form (English)
- Patient Demographic and Registration Form (Spanish)
- New York State Authorization to Release Medical Records
- Connecticut Authorization to Release Medical Records
Patient Portal User Guide
The Patient Portal is a secure online website that gives patients convenient, 24-hour access to their personal health information from anywhere with an internet connection. Patients can view health information including
- Recent doctor visits
- Discharge summaries
- Lab results
- and more
If you have any questions on how to set up your Patient Portal account, check out our Patient Portal User Guide.