Because we want your child’s emotional health to be treated with the same attention and care as his or her physical health, a behavioral health clinician is now a member of our medical home team.
Taking care of your child’s emotional health is not just a service we provide—it’s one of our core values. Good health is achieved, and quality of life improves, when we take care of all the needs of a child.
In addition to your pediatrician, our behavioral health clinician can help your family with the following kinds of problems and concerns:
- Anxiety and depression
- ADHD and other attention and executive functioning challenges
- Shyness, worries, and fears
- Tantrums and other challenging behaviors
- Grief, loss and major life changes
- Social skills and maintaining friendships
- School stress
- Sleep problems
- Parent support and guidance