Behavioral Health and Support Groups: Our behavioral health provider, Katie Warner is hoping to start two parent groups (virtually) in the coming months. One group would be for parents of newborns, and the other for parents of middle school children. Each group would consist of about 4-6 meetings with specific topics to give information and and opportunity to speak with other parents and a mental health professional about the challenges and joys of parenting these age groups. Please contact the office over email if you have interest - let us know times that might work for you.
Welcome to Wayland Pediatrics!
Welcome to Wayland Pediatrics where your child's health and well-being is our first priority. We are proud to provide care, advice, and support to you as you raise your children from birth to college age. For the past 30 years, we have used the most advanced technologies and up-to-date information to provide comprehensive, compassionate care. Our unique, home-like environment reduces patient anxiety and encourages relaxed exchanges. The mission of Wayland Pediatrics is to provide the highest quality pediatric care to all of our patients, tailored specifically to their individual needs, as well as promoting healthy habits that will last a lifetime. Come grow with us at Wayland Pediatrics! We love kids and it shows.
Register for MyChart
MyChart gives you 24/7 access to your child’s health record on your computer, tablet, or smart phone. MyChart allows patients to:
- communicate with providers and staff via secure messaging regarding health concerns
- request prescription refills and referrals
- view immunizations and growth charts
- print health forms and letters
- receive lab and imaging results
- pay bills
- get email reminders for upcoming appointments
COVID-19 policies & procedures
For the safety of our patients, families, providers and staff, please adhere to the following safety guidelines when visiting Wayland Pediatrics:
- Every person entering the building must wear a mask (aside from babies)
- If you have symptoms which could be compatible with COVID-19, please do not enter the building. Call the front desk to plan an alternative means of evaluation.
COVID-19 vaccine information
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration has authorized the use of three COVID-19 vaccines in the United States:
- The Pfizer vaccine is authorized for people 5 years of age and older.
- The Johnson & Johnson and Moderna vaccines are authorized for people age 18 and over.
The CDC just authorized a vaccine for children under age 5.
Find an eligible vaccination site via the vaccine.gov website.